|Results announcement deadline||21 February 2019|
|Event date||21 February 2019|
“Khlibprom” today is one of the largest producers of bread on the Ukrainian market, producing up to 200 tons of products daily. The company is also famous for complex solutions for the preparation of coffee drinks: roasting and sale of coffee beans, equipment supply.
Foodtech is just beginning to develop in Ukraine and is mainly focused on personal service: an online restaurant and bot-waiter, a mobile kitchen, a supermarket on the phone … But client foodtech services are not limited to this. The technologization of the product market can be much wider and more diverse.
"We are looking for innovative solutions that would allow us to expand the range of services, control their quality and receive feedback."
Vladyslav Averchenko, General Director of Khlibprom Concern
We need services that would allow us to simplify production collaboration, as well as automate workflows.
Possible product development directions:
- monitoring of stock
- services based on telemetry of coffee machines (remote maintenance, risk management)
- industry 4.0 technologies for production automation and resource optimization
- food delivery (models and platforms for ordering products)
- new storage technologies, packaging, production
- blockchain for transparent customer interaction