|Results announcement deadline||30 June 2019|
|Event date||30 June 2019|
|Reference||Automation and robotization of business processes|
Saved hryvnia - earned hryvnia. They do not save on clients, which means that there remains an optimization of internal resources. And often a well-organized and streamlined process can not only save money, but also bring profit.
“For us there can definitely be interesting ideas that will allow us to reduce costs and at the same time become more efficient”
Yuriy Kuchabsky, Vice President for Procurement, Wholesale Sales and New Types of Business
We are looking for ideas on how to optimize the work of filling stations, on the one hand, to automate and make routine processes more productive, and on the other - to preserve the human factor, personal contact, which is important for the client.
Possible product development directions:
- robotization of business processes
- bots: lawyer, accountant, contact center operator
- automation of standard processes at customer service points
WE ARE INTERESTED in robotic services that would interact with the client and satisfy his requests. Possible directions:
- self-service boxes with touchscreen
- information and trading boxes with voice menu
- hardware solutions with movement functions, interaction with the client, payment option and others