|Organizer||Cooperation Fund Foundation|
|Results announcement deadline||31 August 2019|
|Event type||International Conference|
|Event date||03 October 2019|
We invite start-ups and technology teams to take part in the III Polish-Ukrainian conference Kyiv Tech Hub, which will be held in Kiev on October 3, 2019. The event is part of the Polish-Ukrainian project Startup Bridge.
Kyiv Tech Hub is a large-scale international conference, where Ukrainian teams will be able to present their projects to the world accelerators and venture funds. It is expected that the event will be attended by representatives of more than 30 investors from all over the region of Central and Eastern Europe. More about the conference - http://kyivtechhub.eu
Kyiv Tech Hub participants will be 30 Ukrainian startups. 6 of them have already been selected - these are the winners of the regional meetings of the Startup Bridge project.
Become one of the 24 finalists and get a chance to compete for the financing of your project!
Who can participate:
Startups and technology teams working in the fields of AI, machine learning, data science, big data, AR/VR, computer vision, bots, virtual assistants, IoT, robotics, which have developments in the pre-seed and early seed stages.
How to participate:
1. Register the team on Reactor.report.
2. Submit a pitch presentation of your idea in the PDF format in English. If available submit a product demo or video in English.
Preparatory mentoring sessions will be organized for the teams selected for participation in Kyiv Tech Hub. It will be held on September 14-15 in Kyiv. During the sessions, participants will gain knowledge and skills that will help them to successfully present their project and negotiate with investors and grantors.
What you get:
1. Acquaintance with the most active investors in the CEE region.
2. A unique chance to present your project to European funds, corporations, grantors.
3. The ability to attract funding for the development of your startup.
Please include in your presentation:
1. General overview of the project. Preferable elements:
• Project Title.
• Investigator(s). The investigators' names, including their affiliations.
• Proposal Summary. A short, up to a 300-word summary of the project proposed.
• Sector – (ie. Agritech, Biotech, MedTech, ChemTech, ICT, Fintech etc.)
2. Project Justification:
• Have you conducted a risk assessment?
• The potential for risks to the organization, the research, or the health, safety and well-being of researchers and research participants;
• What legal requirements governs the research?
• What functions team members perform?
• Who owns the IP rights?
• What is the value chain in the market? (Distributors / Suppliers / other key decision makers?)
• How large is the market? How could it be made larger?
• Who are the target customers?
• What are the competitive advantages?
• What are the barriers to stop competitors entering your market?
• What is the business model?
• How much money will the team spend in the next 1, 2 and 3 years conservatively?
• How much money do you want to raise?
• How long does it take to create and deliver products or services?
• How much is the delivery?
7. Company (if applicable)
• Do you have a company?
• What is the legal structure?
• How has the company funded its development so far?
Startup Bridge is a unique Polish-Ukrainian project to support start-ups and technology teams in all regions of Ukraine. Its task is to identify promising teams and teach them to build win-win cooperation with corporations and attract funding. 6 regional sessions for startups and technology teams took place in Vinnytsia, Dnipro, Odessa, Zhytomyr, Lviv and Kiev in 2019. More about the project - http://www.startupbridge.eu/
The organizers of Startup Bridge are the Ministry of Investments and Economic Development of Poland in cooperation with the Cooperation Fund Foundation with the support of the Simpact VC and the open innovation platform RE:ACTOR.
For any questions please contact:
Mikhail Pinkevich - firstname.lastname@example.org
Mike Khaletsky - email@example.com