1. General Provisions
- Operator- Limited Liability Company REACTOR.REPORT, code EGRPOU 41519153, location 04116, Kyiv, Vanda Vasilevskaya st., 7, office 209, duly registered under the laws of Ukraine and administering the Reactor Platform .
- Technological team- an individual or a group of individuals or a legal entity having full legal capacity, registered on the Reactor Platform in accordance with the terms of this Agreement.
2. Personal Information
- When registering on the Reactor Platform, the Technological Team shall fill in the appropriate form, providing the personal data of the Technological Team members, including the first name, last name, city of residence, date of birth, mobile phone number, e-mail address, photos and other personal data.
- The Technological Team shall confirm that it shall be informed about the inclusion of its personal data in the personal data base of the Operator's Reactor Platform, with the purpose indicated here, and that it shall be notified of the composition and content of personal data subject to processing, its rights defined by the Law of Ukraine "On protection of personal data ", and the purpose of processing personal data.
- The Technological Team shall grant the Operator the consent to the transfer of their personal data and the provision of access to them to Corporations and other third parties with the purpose indicated here, adhering to the requirements of the Law of Ukraine "On Protection of Personal Data". At the same time, the Technological Team shall agree that its consent to the processing of personal data shall not require the implementation of its notification of the transfer of personal data to third parties in accordance with Article 21 of the Law of Ukraine "On Protection of Personal Data".
- Personal data contributed by the Technological Team on the Reactor Platform may be transferred to the Corporation for consideration of the Proposals and the selection of a specific Technological Team for the implementation of the Project.
- The Operator can use personal data specified by the Technological Team to provide feedback for the purpose of implementing the relationship with the Technological Team, clarifying the data, improving the work of the Reactor Platform, or notifying any important news and changes regarding the Reactor Platform.
- The Operator can use the Technological Team's personal data to notify (via e-mail and sms messages) about new Projects and news that the Operator believes may be of interest to the Technological Team and the Technological Team shall agree to receive such notifications.
- The Technological Team may refuse to receive notifications by changing the relevant parameters in the Cabinet
- The Operator can transfer and provide access to the personal data of the Technological Team to its employees, as well as to Corporations and third parties (IT specialists, experts, etc.), for the analysis of Project Implementation Proposals.
- The Operator can use the personal data of the Technological Team in the execution of court decisions and provide answers to requests of law enforcement bodies executed in accordance with the legislation of Ukraine.
- To preserve the confidentiality and integrity of the personal data of the Technological Team, the Operator shall use modern technical methods of protection.
- Logging in to the Cabinet shall be possible only with the help of the personal login and password of the Technological team.
- Information about the Projects placed on the Platform shall be public information and shall not be subject to the terms of confidentiality.
- The Technological Team shall agree to provide complete, truthful and accurate information about itself (photo, personal data, qualification, experience and other information about the members of the Technological Team) in accordance with the form on the Reactor Platform, and also to maintain such information up-to-date in the Cabinet.
- The Operator shall undertake to ensure the confidentiality of the information contained in the Proposals.
4. Final provisions
Operator of the Reactor Platform